Friday

Squadron Plaque

___________________________________________________________________________
 

Squadron History in Short


It has been suggested that we organise a plaque to be placed at NATIONAL MEMORIAL ARBORETUM for the Squadron. It is only a small plaque placed around perimeter. The cost is £600.
Many have already donated around £5 each but any amount will help towards it.
Decided design will be like Lapel Badge with addition of dates, 1951 left of word Malaya and 1970 right of word Malaya
Contact me for my address and I will give you details for payment.
Hank Lawrence

Well done All
Target of £600 reached.
Any donations I receive from now
will be returned.


Some have asked if there will be a gathering for the unveiling on sat 29 April 2017. I have checked with a coach company in Coventry and they want £350 for a 49 seater. This would be fine if we can guarantee to fill it. Approx £7.20 each.
The next problem will be they may all wish to come, you can see the problem ha ha ha. Those that donated and I expect to be at reunion comes to about 34.
Any ideas all.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment