Monday

BATH REUNION 2010

Bath Reunion 11 Indep Fd Sqn
Royal Engineers
__________________________________________________

The above reunion is scheduled to take
place on 8th 9th October 2010

The venue is The Old Mill Hotel & Restaurant Tollbridge Rd, Batheaston Bath Avon.

I have arranged for rooms in both the Hotel and the Lodge to be
penciled in based on previous attendance . Please phone the
hotel direct
(01225 858476) to arrange your accommodation.

The prices For Both Lodge & Hotel are as follows:-

Main Hotel

Double or twin room £58.50 per person with dinner, bed, & breakfast
Double room as single occupancy £75.00 per person with dinner, bed. & Breakfast.


Lodge

Double or twin room £42 per person with dinner, bed & breakfast

Double as single occupancy £52 per person with dinner,
bed & breakfast
Dinner only £17.5


I enclose a menu listing which covers both days and I request that you list your requirements and return to me as soon as possible. Please inform me
by end of July Thank you.

You may be interested to know that the Hotel has a new manager. I have spoken to him and agreed the prices for the 2010 Reunion
There is no reason why you can't join us at Bath in
October, still plenty of space and you will, I am sure enjoy the tranquility of a good hotel and admirable company. Looking forward to greeting you

Regards Fred & Amelia Aldred

Menus
___________________________________________________________


 I can accommodate up to 100 for meals but accommodation is limited .However I have a list of local Guest Houses which are quite reasonable and will save on Hotel prices although these are not excessive. Friday and Saturday night we have a pre arranged Menu 3 course meal served at table.
Saturday and Sunday breakfasts are served at a reasonable hour and once again it's waiter service.
ANYONE interested can contact me on millyfred@btinternet .com
or phone 01254830710.
or write to 16 BURY LANE,WITHNELL,NR CHORLEY PR6 8RX.LANCS.
Once again Hank my sincere thanks for your continued interest in our reunions.
Fred Aldred
____________________________
If you wish and intend joining us please use comment form below
and leave your name for others to see who they may meet.
_____________________________
Fred again

I now have the menu's for the 2010 reunion at Bath in October.
Any member of the Squadron is welcome.
 Just E Mail me at millyfred@btinternet.com for details
Look forward to hearing from you. No computer.
Use the old fashioned method and
 phone me on 01254830710.
Regards Fred 1949 to 1955

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment please add your name and any links to the Squadron.
USE CONTACT FORM TO SEND YOUR CONTACT DETAILS EMAIL PHONE ETC. DONT ADD THESE IN COMMENTS